THE ONE-STOP-SHOP FOR ALL YOUR FUMIGATION NEEDS
MSC Belgium’s best-in-class fumigation service at the quayside of Antwerp’s MSC PSA European Terminal (MPET) is designed to simplify the supply chain and save time. Containers can be delivered directly to our fully equipped quayside fumigation zone by road, rail or barge, with no need to stop on the way to the port.
MSC has extensive experience shipping logs to the Far East, and our fumigation service caters to the specific needs of our wood customers, including those with increased requirements due to the bark beetle infestation in Northern Europe. Our in-house forestry experts ensure a seamless, no-hassle service for your forestry products.
After fumigation, cargo can continue its journey with direct connections to our worldwide services to China, Australia and beyond. For complete customer peace of mind, and to ensure a high-quality service, MSC has partnered with disinfection specialists Descroes.
• Faster turnaround for fumigated cargo
• No additional haulage to and from fumigation zones
• Direct road, rail and barge connections to MPET
• One-stop-shop approach using our intermodal network and VGM weighing
• First-class fumigation services by top rated supplier, Descroes
• No additional quayside storage costs