Dear Valued Customers
MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company announce the following freight rates as from January 16th, 2017 until further notice but not beyond January 31st, 2017
All Prices are in US Dollars unless otherwise specified.
- The above Rates are inclusive of the Base Rate (i.e. ocean freight rate), Piracy Risk Surcharge (PRS), Bunker Contribution (BUC), Emission Control Areas (ECA) and Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) if any.
- The above Rates are subject to:
- OTHC (ORIGIN TERMINAL HANDLING CHARGES):
- NHAVA SHEVA: INR 5’950 / 20DV – INR 9’700 / 40DV-HC
- CHENNAI: INR 5’500 / 20DV – INR 7’600 / 40DV-HC
- KOLKATA: INR 8’200 / 20DV – INR 11’725 / 40DV-HC
- PORT QASIM: USD 105 / 20DV – USD 150 / 40’DV-HC
- DTHC (DESTINATION TERMINAL HANDLING CHARGES):
- ANTWERP: EUR 170 / CONTAINER
- VALENCIA: EUR 213 / CONTAINER
- CSF (CARRIER SECURITY FEE):
- NHAVA SHEVA: USD 13 / CONTAINER
- CHENNAI: USD 13 / CONTAINER
- KOLKATA: USD 13 / CONTAINER
- PORT QASIM: USD 11 / CONTAINER
- ISPS (SHIP AND PORT SECURITY CHARGE):
- ANTWERP EUR 11 / CONTAINER
- FAK excludes all IMO Category commodities and high value commodities.
- Local and contingency charges may also apply, for further information please contact your MSC local agent.
- Please contact your MSC local agent for queries related to commodities not included in FAK rates, port pairs, or specific equipment or other pricing information not included in this Price Announcement.
- MSC Agencies’ standard terms and conditions apply including MSC’s standard Bill of Lading, see https://www.msc.com/aus/contract-of-carriage. Unless otherwise specified on MSC agencies’ standard terms and conditions, MSC shall allow 3 days’ free time to collect and return the container.
- For Price Items that are accessible only by a link from this Price Announcement, the price of the Item may change. Therefore, you must check the Price of the linked item on the same day that you contact your MSC Local Agent for a quotation